Saturday, June 18, 2011

JustCantBelieve

Just can’t believe she did, yes she did what I didn’t.
Such a beautiful daze , moved in a place , took me outta space.
Moments of joy , in a short time, seconds went away , but the feeling never goes.
I know it was hard, but at least it’s done, I didn’t say a thing, I didn’t want to rush the moment or waste it in a foolish words.
I was just thinking , I was just staring, I was just like this.
What kinda a feeling it was. Years had gone away since I felt like this and now I feel it again. It is really aching but sweet aching.
I am in-between and can’t even reveal it anymore.
Minutes I spent , moments had gone. I wanted it to last forever but forever was too soon.
I don’t know what tomorrow could brings, but I just can not wait.
Call me liar , call me evil, but don’t call me stupid. I really enjoyed.
Please god let it be what it should be.
10:40 pm 18th June 2011
Hassan
B$$$$$t



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment