How to Fix iOS 5 iMessage on Hacktivated/Jailbroken iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 Using SAMCan't get iMessage to work on your hacktivated iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4? The following instructions should help fix the issue.
repo.bingner.com2. Once added, go ahead and install SAM (Subscribers Artifical Module) and SAMpref.
3. Launch SAMpref and Click "Revert Lockdownd to Stock" in Settings > SAM (this deactivates your hacktivation).
4. Go to Settings > SAM and tap on "De-Activate iPhone"
5. Connect your iPhone to iTunes to activate it.
6. If you already have iPusher app installed, remove it now.
7. Navigate to Settings > SAM > Utilities > tap on Backup Activation and then followed by on Restore Activation.
8. Reboot your iPhone and then sync it with iTunes.
9. Install free iPusher App from here.
10. Reboot your iPhone and then sync it with iTunes. Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wifi that has an active internet connection.
11. Open iPusher app and tap on Test Push Notifications button. If you see a pop-up saying Yay, push notifications work fine! then it means your Push Notifications are working fine
12. Turn off iMessage.
13. Reboot iPhone.
14. Turn on iMessage.
Common Issues (Compiling)
1. Can't get passed iTunes activation – Check if "Hacktivation" in SAM is on, then take a look at the text underneath it on what you have to do; then turn "Hacktivation" off and connect to iTunes again.